When booking, you have the option to pay either a $100 deposit or the full amount. If you choose to pay the deposit, you’ll need to pay the remaining balance at the time of the ride. The remaining balance can be paid by one or more credit cards. The credit card must physically be available to swipe or insert the chip.
If you made a deposit, that deposit may be refunded if you cancel prior to 24 hours before the ride start time.
Requirements to Book
- Rider must be under or equal to 280 pounds.
- Rider must be 18 years or older.
- A valid credit card is required at checkout to secure the reservation. There is an option to pay a $100 deposit. If the deposit option is selected, the remainder of the balance must be paid at the time of the ride.
Requirements to Ride
- If a deposit was made, the remaining balance must be paid in person before the ride begins.
- Each rider must provide a valid form of identification (state issued ID card, driver license or passport)
- Each rider must provide a credit card in case of intentional damage to the bikes.
- Each rider must wear a helmet and protective eye wear.
- Riders must be in a sober and clear state of mind. Unfortunately, this is not a booze cruise.
- Any rider arriving 30 minutes late or more, they will forfeit their fee and the rest of the group will begin the ride.